招生 for 国际学生
Students from all over the world attend Reading Area Community College to pursue dozens of degree programs. The College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students under the F-1 status.
Please note the deadlines for international students to apply are June 1 for fall semester and Sept. 春季学期1.
The following preliminary procedures must be completed before international students can be considered for admission 对澳门新葡新京官方:
- A brief statement of academic and work background and the objectives that you hope to accomplish at Reading Area Community College.
- 完成 online application 对澳门新葡新京官方. To request a paper application, please contact the Welcome Center at 610-607-6224.
- A letter of intent stating which major or course of study to be pursued at 澳门新葡新京官方 and the expected starting and graduating dates of the program for use on the I-20.
- 提交最低要求 托福分数 of 450 (paper-based), 45 (internet-based) or above. (澳门新葡新京官方's institution code: 2743)
- Certified copies of all official transcripts (academic records), with English translations, of all training received at the equivalent of high school level or above. If transcripts are from a foreign college or university they must be evaluated by a NACES member organization.
- 一个公证 legal document of sponsorship from the person or organization that is responsible for the student's tuition, 费用, 房间, 董事会, and any other financial needs for the duration of study at 澳门新葡新京官方. If the student is not sponsored, the document should indicate that the student is responsible for all of the above.
- Verification of housing accommodations by lease, 租金收据, or a statement of accommodation provisions by a sponsor or sponsoring agency.
- An original current US or foreign bank statement showing a minimum balance of the costs for 一学年 以美元计算. If an original bank statement cannot be provided, the applicant must submit a signed official letter from a US or foreign bank stating, 以美元计算, a minimum balance of the costs for 一学年. The required amount in the account(s) listed on the bank statement or official letter must be accessible, by the sponsor and/or student, for college related needs. This information must be provided in the individual or organization's name sponsoring the student attending 澳门新葡新京官方. (Internet bank statements will not be accepted.)
Only after all of these steps have been completed will an admissions decision be rendered. An I-20 will not be issued until the applicant has been accepted for admission to the College.
完成 Request Additional Information form.