Reading Area Community College is migrating towards an E-Procurement system that will significantly benefit both vendors and 澳门新葡新京官方 alike. We will be using Pennbid™, PA's electronic bid management Program.
The advantages of electronic procurement and PennBid™ are:
- Specifications, plans, Q&A’s etc. will be available at vendor’s convenience- 24/7
- Vendors can provide and update bids online
- Vendors will have access to other PennBid™ agency’s RFPs and RFQs and may be automatically notified of opportunities that match products or services
- Information updates will be posted as they occur
- Dramatically reduce paperwork and submission for bidders
- bid results will be posted upon bid closing
- bid awards posted pending final review
All bid results are open to the public.
- Log onto http://pennbid.procureware.com/home
- Enter the Bid number
- Select Results
You do not need to be registered to view activities or results.
NOTE TO VENDORS
ALL VENDORS must comply with the regulations of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, 16 PA, Code Chapter 49 and with all laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment opportunities. When requested, Vendors must also sign Non-Collusion Affidavits.
All questions must be posted on PennBid. All responses will be posted on PennBid and made available to all bidders.
Cynthia L. Urick, CPSM
Director of Purchasing
Phone: 610-372-4721 x5030